Castile has so many wonderful uses. This natural soap can be used from head-to-toe body care to every day household cleaning, laundry and pet care. This versatile soap is a great money saver because a little goes a long way!
Our Castile soap is made with Organic and Natural Ingredients such as Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Shea Butter and Organic Sunflower Oil. It is highly concentrated and can be diluted to create other every day used products. This makes this product a great multi-use product.
We've compiled 7 DIY Recipes so that you can get the most out of your Organic Castile Soap. Truly a little goes a long way. We hope you enjoy these DIY Tips and will try them out!
1. All-Purpose Cleaner
Pour 1/4 Cup of Castile Soap into 1 Quart (32 oz) of purified or distilled water. Optional: Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Mix well and pour into spray bottle. Use microfiber cloth or any cloth to clean your surfaces!
2. Fruit and Veggie Wash
Add 1/4 teaspoon Castile Soap to a bowl of warm water. Add your fruit to the bowl and clean your veggies as normal.
3. Reusable Kitchen Wipes
These are a favorite around our house and a great way to safely disinfect your kitchen surfaces!
Take an old t-shirt and cut into rag size cloths. In a 1-Quart Jar, pour 1 cup of warm water. Add 1 Tablespoon Castile Soap. Add about 5-10 drops of your favorite essential oil to the jar such as tea tree, peppermint, or lavender. Place the cut up rags into the jar with the liquid. Shake up the jar enough so that all the rags are soaked. Use rags as needed. Once rags are all used, wash and repeat the process.
4. Mild Body Wash
Take 6 Tablespoons or 3 oz Castile Soap and add it to 16 oz purified or distilled water. Add 9-18 drops of essential oil.
5. Soft Scrub Cleaner
1. Take 3/4 cup baking soda and place into a mixing bowl
2. Add 1/4 cup Castile Soap to the baking soda
3. Add 1 Tablespoon of Water and mix well
4. Add 10-15 drops of tea tree oil
6. Makeup Remover
1. Take 1 Cup Distilled Water and place into a mixing bowl
2. Add 1 1/2 Tablespoon Castile Soap to the water
3. In a bowl, microwave 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil, (preferably organic) for 30 second bursts until completely melted. Do not over heat. Add this coconut oil to your Castile and water mixture.
4. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil
5. Mix all of the ingredients well and store in a container with a tight lid
7. Glass Cleaner
1. Add 2 cups of distilled water to your bowl.
2. Add 1/4 cup castile soap to the bowl
3. Add 15 drops of your favorite Essential Oil
Makes 16 oz